This is a part by part series on planning a novel from the very beginning. I have repeated topics that I’ve already discussed on this website but if you are an aspiring author who isn’t quite sure where to start – follow this series right through and I guarantee you’ll have a better idea where your novel is heading.
It will take you step by step through the novel writing process, from helping you find an idea to looking at agents and publishers and preparing your manuscript for submission but not all the parts are here right now. I will add the next part of the series as time permits.
- Go to Part 1: Where to find writing ideas
- Go to Part 2: More writing ideas
- Go to Part 3: Genre and Audience
- Go to Part 4: Sentence, Theme, Premise
- Go to Part 5: Building Realistic Characters
- Go to Part 6: Plot Motto
- Go to Part 7: World Building
- Go to Part 8: Beginning, Middle & End
- Go to Part 9: Three Act Plan