The weekend was spent alternating between data entry for My Family Tree and editing Cat’s Eyes. My plan was to finish reading the manuscript on the weekend, but I didn’t quite make that goal. I did, however, read the first twelve chapters (there’s only 15), so I’m well on my way to completing the job.
These last three chapters will be done tonight. And if I have time, I will also break the crits up into chapters. I have everything ready, it’s just a matter of doing the work. Then, on Thursday night, I’ll be ready to start the actual edit on screen. My goal is to have chapter one edited and polished by the end of next weekend.