Sorry, Benjamin I’ve been catching up on your blog this morning and noticed that you tagged me days ago. 🙂
What’s all this about?
Well, some bright spark decided to start a meme (whatever that means). Anyway, the question is: Who would be your top 5 people, living or dead, that you’d want to see blog?
OK, I can do this. *thinks*
1) Paula Volsky – because she wrote my all time favourite novel — Illusion.
2) J K Rowling – she has a great website but I’d like to see a blog written by this woman, giving day to day details about her writing experiences.
3) Yusuf Islam (better known to me as Cat Stevens) – because I think he’d have a lot of interesting things to say. I’m not religious but I’d like to hear what this man really thinks in terms of music, religion and the truth on how he feels about his conversion and if he has regrets.
4) Tutankhamun – because it would be great to have a true day to day account of the live of a Pharaoh.
5) I’m struggling now. *thinks harder* Princess Di – because I think there’s more to her death than we know.
This was harder than I thought it would be and it showed me how shallow my life is. I have few interests except writing and that isn’t really a great thing.
Anyway, I tag Darren, Terry and Gone Away. If you care to take part in this exercise please do. I’ll be twisting no arms though. 😉